Intel's big.LITTLE CPUs... and a new Irreparable Boot Flaw... Amazon Just Walk Out... sad News on Android Software Updates... some help finding new desktop speakers ... and so much Coronavirus Drama!!! All that and much more with Sebastian Peak and Patrick Norton on This Week in Computer Hardware, episode 557!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intel planning 16-core big.LITTLE processor??
- E3 Cancelled (NAB, too)
- Resumption of work at Foxconn factories in China beats expectations, says founder
- NVIDIA Cancels Plans for Remote Keynote - plans investor call instead
- Google IO cancelled
- Props to Apple and Amazon for helping retail employees w/ sick leave...
- Amazon won’t dock warehouse workers for missing shifts during coronavirus crisis
- Intel CSME Irreparable Boot Flaw – Yet Another Intel Security Vulnerability
- Speaking of Intel vulnerabilies (sigh) - this one might slow down systems significantly
- Amazon launches business selling automated checkout to retailers
- Security Now
- Kuo rumor of the week: New MacBook Pro and MacBook Air Models With Scissor Keyboards to Launch in Second Quarter
- First Pixel 4a video leak reveals Snapdragon 730, 6GB of RAM, and 3080mAh battery ... and a store in Cuba is selling it???
- DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones