The Sprint/T-Mobile merger gets judge approval, Samsung's new S20 and the Galaxy Z Flip, Coronavirus kills Mobile World Congress, ARM's latest Edge AI processors, and Phanteks Enthoo 719 PC case reviewed. All that and much more with Sebastian Peak and Patrick Norton on This Week in Computer Hardware, episode 553!
Get the Phanteks Enthoo 719 case at https://amzn.to/2uJ6M6I
Buy the Moto G7 for under $200 at https://amzn.to/38wPPeA
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- The T-Mobile + Sprint deal is good for you if you like paying more for your wireless plan
- THE COURT LET T-MOBILE BUY SPRINT BECAUSE SPRINT COMPLETELY SUCKS
- With MWC 2020 canceled, most new Android phones face a tough debut
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip hands-on: Razr who?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series hands-on: 5G across the board (sort of)
- Moto G7 prices cut to half retail
- Moto G7 - Amazon
- TCL came out of nowhere to capture the US TV market. Up next: cheap phones.
- Andy Rubin’s Start-Up, Essential Products, Shuts Down
- AI in light bulbs?
- Tens of millions of biz Dell PCs smacked by privilege-escalation bug in bundled troubleshooting tool
- Nvidia’s GeForce Now is losing all Activision Blizzard games, a bad sign for cloud gaming
- U.S. Officials Say Huawei Can Covertly Access Telecom Networks
- THE PHANTEKS ENTHOO 719 review
- Phanteks Enthoo 719 - amazon
- Amazon Price History... AMD Ryzen 7 3700X