Dell's got a new XPS 13! Is Apple going 5nm??? Plus, AMD's 6-core bargain: the Ryzen AF! CES is next week! All that and much more with Sebastian Peak and Patrick Norton on This Week in Computer Hardware, episode 547!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- AMD's stock hits 20-year high
- The US$85 AMD Ryzen 5 1600 AF looks to be a new 12nm Zen+ part and even outperforms the Ryzen 5 2600
- Mark Papermaster Interview
- Dell XPS 13 Gets 10th Gen Chips, Loses Bottom Bezel
- Apple reportedly starting 5nm chip production in Q2 (finally 7nm will be freed up a bit!)
- LENOVO THINKPAD T490S LAPTOP REVIEW: THIN AND LIGHT DONE RIGHT
- TCL ROKU TV: 5-SERIES