Sep 19th 2019
This Week in Computer Hardware 534
AMD's EPYC CPU & Gaming on Intel's Ice Lake
Patrick Norton is joined by Jim Tanous, Managing Editor at PC Perspective, to chat about AMD's EPYC 7742 server processor, the encoding company Beamr, Corsair's VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 Memory, Intel's Ice Lake graphics leap, the Core i9-9900KS TDP leak, Huawei's new Mate 30 Pro phone, Facebook's 2nd-gen Portal products, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 64-CORE EPYC 7742 FIRST TO ENCODE 8K HEVC IN REAL-TIME
- CORSAIR RELEASES RECORD-SETTING 4866MHZ MEMORY FOR RYZEN 3000
- Intel Core i9-10900X Cascade Lake-X Benchmarks Emerge
- WHISKEY LAKE VS. ICE LAKE BENCHMARKS: TESTING INTEL’S BIG LEAP IN ULTRAPORTABLE GRAPHICS
- Core i9-9900KS TDP
- AMD's Ryzen 3000 Boost Fix Works, But Often Hits Wrong Cores
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro goes official w/ no Google apps, ‘horizon’ display
- IPhone 11 and 11 Pro Review: Thinking Differently in the Golden Age of Smartphones
- EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE PIXEL 4, THE MOST-LEAKED PHONE EVER
- Facebook’s second-generation Portal devices are cheaper, smaller, and support WhatsApp
- Portal TV, $149 box for video chat on your TV
- SoftBank’s ARM Loses Technology Chief, Co-Founder Muller