Intel's latest Ice Lake CPUs making mobile gaming better, AMD's got a patch coming to help Ryzen 3000 Boost performance, Amazon announced a TON of new FireTV devices, USB-C audio adapters for Samsung Note10... or anything else with a USB jack! All that and more with Sebastian Peak and Patrick Norton on This Week in Computer Hardware, episode 532!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- ICE LAKE BENCHMARKS: I7-1065G7 VS. RYZEN 7 3700U
- AMD Ryzen 3000 boost survey "worse than expected"
- Intel’s 5.0 GHz Core i9-9900KS Ships Next Month, Cascade-Lake X Offering 2x Perf-Per-Dollar
- Sources: Apple is developing in-screen fingerprint tech to work alongside Face ID for its 2020/2021 iPhones
- Knowledge Base
- Don't Switch, Modify
- The latest Fire TV devices include a revamped Cube and Anker soundbar
- Fire TV introduces more than 20 new products
- Amazon reportedly has ‘more than 20’ Fire TV devices coming, including an OLED TV
- Amazon unveils a new Fire TV Cube, soundbar and over a dozen Fire TV Edition products
- Samsung ingenius dongle
- DragonFly Series
- Anker USB-C to USB 3.1
- HYPERX CLOUD ORBIT S GAMING HEADSET REVIEW: THE AUDEZE GAMING EXPERIENCE
- HyperX Cloud Orbit on Amazon
- Samsung canceling Galaxy Fold pre-orders, those affected get $250 store credit
- Samsung Galaxy Fold launches in Europe on September 18th