AMD's new EPYC 7002 is a beast of a server CPU with a new architecture - and performance - that crushes anything from Intel. Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 Plus is out and the reviews are flowing. Asus ZenPhone 6 is shipping, and a lot more stories on TWiCH, This Week in Computer Hardware, episode 528.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- AMD EPYC 7002 (Rome)
- Galaxy Unpacked Event: Note 10/10+ are here
- Samsung confirms Galaxy Note 10 won’t work with its Gear VR headset
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL will have 90Hz ‘Smooth Display’, 6GB of RAM, more
- Zenfone 6 up for preorder: $499 unlocked
- ASUS ZenFone 6 review, 1 month later: Standout value in a crowded segment
- ASUS issues fatal software update for some ZenFone 6 units; offers motherboard replacement as a resolution
- ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL) specs
- iPhones now do not display the Battery Health feature when their batteries are replaced by unauthorized service providers
- THE ASROCK X570 PHANTOM GAMING ITX/TB3 USES INTEL COOLERS
- The NZXT Hue 2 v2
- PHISON’S NEXT-GEN PCIE 4.0 SSD CONTROLLER COMING IN 2020 WITH SPEEDS UP TO 7GB/S
- Aquantia on Amazon
- AQtion 10G Gaming NIC
- Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo team up to force loot box odds disclosures
- NZXT HUE 2 Ambient - Desktop Monitor Back-Lighting Kit - Amazon