NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPER review, Samsung has fixed the Galaxy Fold and has a new release date, Apple iPhone 11 rumors, $25 "smart feature phones", Apple buys Intel's smartphone modem chip business, another look at the Ryzen 5 3600X, does low voltage mean low performance? Nintendo might fix Joy-Con drift issues for free, Tile raises another $45M and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER REVIEW: MINOR BUMP, BETTER VALUE
- EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 HYBRID GAMING REVIEW
- Samsung says it has fixed the Galaxy Fold and will release it in September
- T-Mobile won’t sell the Galaxy Fold when it is rereleased
- Apple Suppliers See Demand for New IPhones Stabilizing This Year
- Apple to release three ‘iPhone 11’ models this fall, including A13 chip, new Taptic Engine, more
- The Hottest Phones for the Next Billion Users Aren’t Smartphones
- Apple in Advanced Talks to Buy Intel’s Smartphone-Modem Chip Business
- Pixel 4 screen leak shows off large forehead bezel
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Processor Review
- AMD Ryzen 3000 Undervolting Offset vs. Override | Vcore Voltage
- PSA: Undervolting does NOT retain performance with lower temps. Clocks remain the same but performance deteriorates significantl
- Internal Nintendo Memo Instructs Customer Service to Fix ‘Joy-Con Drift’ for Free
- Apple Seeks Mac Pro Parts Tariff Exclusion After Move to China
- Tile finds another $45M to expand its item-tracking devices and platform