Apple's MacBook Pro recall program, Emotiva hikes prices due to China tariffs, IPM allows one-click overclocking for free, Intel revamps their Performance Tuning Protection Plan, PCI drives in the Express lane, Google steps away from making their own tablets, Samsung posts an embarrassing security tweet, and more on TWiCH episode 522!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emotiva Announces Price Hikes from China Tariffs
- ONE-CLICK OVERCLOCKING WITH THE INTEL PERFORMANCE MAXIMIZER
- $120 more for laptops??
- Apple says Trump tariffs would affect all product costs, require less US investment
- Apple exploring moving production out of China...
- Intel releases the Performance Maximizer: 1-click OC for select Gen 9 CPUs
- PCI Express 6.0 announced... because PCI-SIG wants to be the next USB-IF
- PCI-SIG® Announces Upcoming PCI Express® 6.0 Specification to Reach 64 GT/s
- Phison working on its USB 3.2 2x2 external SSD storage controller - up to 1300MB/s
- Google gives up on Tablets
- Now deleted, Samsung's 'smart' TV virus check Tweet filled us with angst
- SilverStone has a 1000W SFX-L power supply... 1000W, people!!
- Apple launches recall program for select MacBook Pros due to battery safety concerns
- Signify’s Truelifi can be retrofitted into existing Philips lights