New GPUs? We've got AMD NAVI rumours! Qualcomm's fighting an anti-trust ruling. Plus, your TP-Link security woes, Walmart's got cheap tablets, and Panic cranks out a new handheld gaming device! All that and more in This Week in Computer Hardware episode 518!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMD Navi RX 3080 & 3070 Leak, RTX 2070 & 2060 Rivals at $499, $399 – Announcement Due May 27
- AMD Navi RX 3080 Specs Leaked – 8 Shader Engines, 2560 SPs & 256-bit Bus
- MSI previews AMD X570 motherboards ahead of Computex - active chipset cooling required
- EVGA's GTX 1650 SC ULTRA reviewed: yep, it's still a GTX 1650
- Walmart starts selling self-branded Android tablets starting at $64 w/ Play Store
- Qualcomm Ruled a Monopoly, Found in Violation of US Antitrust Law
- Broadcom Chip Unit Targeted in Widening U.S. Antitrust Probe
- Huawei’s US ban: A look at the hardware (and software) supply problems
- Huawei: ARM memo tells staff to stop working with China’s tech giant
- Microsoft removes Huawei's MateBook X Pro from its online store
- All but the largest Apple device resellers have vanished from Amazon's marketplace
- Apple tweaks its troubled MacBook keyboard design yet again, expands repair program
- Thousands of vulnerable TP-Link routers at risk of remote hijack
- Senate Bill No. 327
- EVGA drops NU Audio card price by $50, adds 3D audio support with software update
- Lenovo reports Q4 profit of $118M, up 389% YoY, on revenue of $11.7B, up 10.1% YoY, helped by strong PC sales
- Software maker Panic unveils Playdate