NVIDIA's new GTX 1660 Ti Benchmarked! Is this the new GTX 1060???
More folding phones, USB 3.2, and a SWEET new 212 from Cooler Master!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Review: Mainstream Turing
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Cooler
- MWC: more foldable phones
- Motorola: we're working on it!
- TCL is still puttering w/ five designs
- Samsung says there’s a good reason why the Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X fold differently
- AMD says all new Radeon Software releases will support AMD Ryzen APUs
- USB 3.2's horrible new branding scheme may create confusion for PC buyers
- USB 3.2 Specification
- Samsung begins mass production of 512GB embedded Universal Flash Storage (eUFS) 3.0 chips
- AlphaStar: Mastering the Real-Time Strategy Game StarCraft II
- Machine learning can boost the value of wind energy
- USB 3.2 is going to make the current USB branding even worse
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti on Amazon
- MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti on Amazon
- Cooler Master RR-212S-20PC-R1 Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition on Amazon