Patrick Norton and Sebastian Peak talk about Samsung's Galaxy Fold & Galaxy S10, Intel’s Pentium Gold G5620 processor, Aquacomputer's Cuplex Kryos Next water block, OpenSignal's 4G speed report, Ryzen rumours, Corsair's mesmerising Capellix LED tech, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PC World Bulgaria Uploads a 1660 TI Unboxing Video
- FF:XV 1660 Ti fits between GTX 1070 and Titan X???
- Nice technical showcase, Samsung
- Galaxy Fold
- What's an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner and why is it good?
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 5G debuts with a 6.7-inch screen and 3D cameras
- Galaxy S10 5G is a 6.7", six-camera, 4500mAh monster of a phone built for nobody
- Samsung makes Galaxy Watch Active and Galaxy Fit wearables official
- Intel to Take On AMD's Athlon With 4 GHz Pentium Gold G5620
- US average 4G download speeds ranked 47th among 77 countries in large-scale study
- 7nm Ryzen 3 desktop CPUs and Navi GPUs 7/7 at Computex???
- Rumor: AMD Launching 7nm Ryzen 3000, X500 Motherboards, and Navi GPUs on July 7th
- Aquacomputer Cuplex Kryos Next CPU Water Block Review
- Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Memory Review
- How Reliable are SSDs?
- SyncToy 2.1