Sweet PC System builds, Apple 1st quarter results, Intel's new CEO, Radeon VII rumours, Huawei Matebook 13 impressions, the $3000 Xeon W-3175X, the Meizu Zero's holeless design, Corsair's SF750 SFX Platinum Power Supply, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- System build upgrades... and ya gotta love a $600 gaming PC
- Apple Reports First Quarter Results
- Exclusive: Foxconn reconsidering plans to make LCD panels at Wisconsin plant
- Intel to get $1 billion state grant for $11 billion Israel chip plant expansion
- AMD cuts Q1 outlook amid lower graphic processor demand
- Intel names Robert Swan as permanent CEO
- Radeon rumours, take VII
- Disk drives suck less than they did a couple of years ago. Which is nice
- Huawei Laptop Review
- $3000 Intel Xeon W-3175X is a 28-core Workstation Monster
- Portless Meizu phone coming to Indigogo
- Cooler Master SK630 Low Profile Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Corsair SF750 SFX Platinum Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG THOR 1200W Power Supply Review