Samsung's foldable smartphone, SSD hardware encryption is more obscure than secure, the modern iPad Pro's power, Western Digital's Ultrastar DC HC620 SMR Hard Drive, AMD's EPYC "Rome" Server Processor, the Nokia 3310 phone, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
- Solid state of fear: Euro boffins bust open SSD, Bitlocker encryption (it's really, really dumb)
- Samsung Foldable Smartphone!!! Infinity Flex Display
- Just spitballin' here, but almost seems like Apple just doesn't really have its heart in this whole USB-C thing...
- Apple walks Ars through the iPad Pro’s A12X system on a chip
- APPLE IPAD PRO REVIEW 2018: THE FASTEST IPAD IS STILL AN IPAD
- Western Digital Launches 15 TB Ultrastar DC HC620 SMR Hard Drive
- Seagate will use IBM Blockchain Platform to block counterfeit drives from being distributed to users
- AMD Shows Off Zen 2-Based EPYC "Rome" Server Processor
- Monday: Intel teases 48-core Xeon. Tuesday: AMD whips covers off 64-core second-gen Epyc server processor
- TO KEEP PACE WITH MOORE'S LAW, CHIPMAKERS TURN TO 'CHIPLETS'
- Nokia 3310
- Fossil Sport Smartwatch debuts with new Wear 3100 chip and Wear OS
- Alexa now available on Windows 10 PCs