Magic Leap Has a ship date... kind of. Macbook Pro owners get the CPU updates they deserve, AMD Ryzen 2500, 2600 and 2700 leaks, and how about that Motorola Moto G6??? All that and more in episode 474 of TWiCH, This Week in Computer Hardware!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple updates 13- and 15-inch MacBook Pros
- Apple worked with Blackmagic on a new external GPU
- Recommended Post Production Workstations
- NEW Surface Go
- Just a cut-power Ryzen in a low-budget land
- Ryzen 5 2500X benchmarked ahead of release???
- Captain Undervolt and the RX Vega 64s
- Motorola Moto G6... $250
- AT&T and Magic Leap Form Exclusive U.S. Consumer Relationship to Expand the Future of Spatial Computing
- Magic Leap One will ship this summer with Nvidia Tegra X2 processor
- Moto G6 Amazon
- Kuo: Apple planning 11″ iPad Pro, Mac mini update, 1.57″ & 1.78″ Apple Watch, AirPower for fall