RGB SSDs and the next-gen AMD GPUs are coming!!! DARPA's latest: they're gonna advance chip design, AMD's Ryzen 5 2600X is amazing for the money, and is Dell really going public again?!? All that and more on This Week in Computer Hardware Episode 473!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- That didn't take long, RGB SSDs from Team Group
- AMD's North Star might arrive in time to top Christmas trees around the world
- DARPA Unveils $100M EDA Project
- Noctua's new Sterrox lineup
- Dell to Return to Public Markets With Tracking Stock Buyout
- Micron Chip Sales Banned in China on Patent Case, UMC Says
- Kuo: New 2018 iPhone models to come in gold, grey, white, blue, red and orange colors
- Tesla’s Engineering Chief Is Out After Taking Leave of Absence
- Amazon Takes a Page From Toys ‘R’ Us With a Holiday Catalog