Vesa HDR 1000, G-Sync, and a $2000 price tag: let's talk ASUS ROG Swift Monitor, Micron's rolling GDDR6 memory, WPA 3 certification means better security for WiFi, and, yes, Apple and Samsung have finally settled that 7 year old lawsuit.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ 27" 4K 144Hz G-SYNC Monitor: True HDR Arrives on the Desktop
- Qualcomm SDM1000: Großer ARM-Chip für Windows 10-PCs? (Update)
- Corsair Enters the Streaming Market with Acquisition of Elgato Gaming
- Wi-Fi security is starting to get its biggest upgrade in over a decade
- Apple and Samsung settle seven-year-long patent fight over copying the iPhone
- Facebook Payout in Oculus Copyright Spat Cut to $250 Million
- Micron announces GDDR6 production is in full swing
- Threadripper 2990X rumours come with good and bad news
- Snapdragon Wear 2500 Platform, to help companies build watches for children.
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 632, 439 and 429 Mobile Platforms
- Instagram Lite