Memory prices are dropping and, now that GPUs are cheap again, Nvidia debuts a budget GTX 1050! 7 nanometer iPhone A12 processors this year, Qualcomm's building a CPU for VR headsets, and where are the AMD Raven Ridge updates? All that and more on This Week in Computer Hardware episode 467!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- NVIDIA Launches GTX 1050 3GB for Budget Gamers
- Next Generation iPhone Chips Go Into Production
- Qualcomm to Unveil New Chipset to Power VR, AR Headsets
- Intel, Micron Jointly Announce QLC NAND FLASH, 96-Layer 3D Development
- Revisting Asus's ROG Crosshair VII Hero WiFi motherboard
- AMD Releases Updated Raven Ridge Desktop APU Graphics Drivers
- Flat demand and rising output mean memory prices likely to fall this year
- GSync HDR Preorder and press releases
- BenQ 3150R
- Samsung Updates 2018 QLED TVs with FreeSync Support
- NZXT Announces H500 and H500i Cases with Tempered Glass
- SilverStone Launches SFF Nightjar NJ450-SXL Fanless Power Supply