Nvidia's Tegra has a pretty big flaw... want to run linux on your Switch??? Samsung's got new 970 PRO and 970 EVO NVMe SSDs!!! Snap Spectacles 2.0, Dell's new 27" ultra-thin monitor, and is AT&T slowing down eSIM adoption??? All that and more in This Week in Computer Hardware Ep 463!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Snap Spectacles 2.0
- Samsung 970 PRO 512GB and 970 EVO 250GB, 500GB, 1TB NVMe SSD Review
- Newly published Tegra bootROM exploit could be a big headache for Nintendo and others.
- FAQ: Fusée Gelée
- Nintendo Switch drives staggering 500 percent profit jump
- Nest... still losing money.
- Advanced Hackers Infect X-Ray Machines In Healthcare Espionage
- Snap’s second-generation Spectacles are more grown up — and more expensive