Ryzen 5 2400G GPU Compute Performance, Samsung's new Galaxy S9 and S9+, Huawei's MateBook X Pro, 5G cities named by T-Mobile and Sprint, Western Digital's SN720 and SN520 NVMe SSDs, Logitech's G603 Wireless Gaming Mouse and G613 Mechanical Keyboard reviewed, the potential impacts of Bitmain on NVIDIA/AMD, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- GPU Compute Performance of the Ryzen 5 2400G
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- DisplayMate: Samsung Galaxy S9
- MWC 2018: Huawei Announces the MateBook X Pro Notebook
- Researchers: second-hand smartphones account for an increasing share of phone buys
- T-Mobile and Sprint name first 5G cities, as race to build next-gen network intensifies
- MWC 2018: Western Digital Launches SN720 and SN520 M.2 NVMe SSDs
- Recent PCs have little to fear from Intel's Spectre microcode updates
- Logitech G603 and G613 Wireless Gaming Mouse and Keyboard Review: Worry-free Wireless
- Razer Blade Stealth (Early 2018) Review: Almost There
- Bitmain could create headaches for NVIDIA, AMD, and Qualcomm
- AMD gains big in GPU market share last quarter thanks to cryptocurrency
- Create your own ROG Strix 1080TI Backplate Design