Samsung ends Intel's 25 year run as world's largest chipmaker, EVGA's got a sweet new PSU, and Intel's new 760p M.2 NVMe SSD looks like a bargain!!!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Intel SSD 760p M.2 NVMe Series Full Capacity Roundup - Bang for the Buck
- New Intel chips will arrive in 2018 which are immune to Spectre and Meltdown.
- Intel will launch chips immune to Meltdown and Spectre this year
- Intel Announces Q4 2017 Results: Calm Before the Storm?
- Apple to halve iPhone X output on weak holiday sales
- Supplier says Apple’s iPhone X production cut isn’t as big as recently reported
- Samsung topples Intel to become the world’s largest chipmaker
- Samsung confirms it is making ASIC chips for cryptocurrency mining
- New Qualcomm-Samsung alliance to ease antitrust woes
- AMD Reports Stronger Than Expected Q4 Earnings
- RAM availability limiting AMD GPU production
- AMD ‘ramping up production’ to address graphics card shortages
- Anker's Roav VIVA
- EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Power Supply Review
- CORSAIR's water resistant K68 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard