Jan 11th 2018
This Week in Computer Hardware 448
CES 2018 Hardware Extravaganza
Patrick Norton and Mike Spicer are at CES 2018! New AMD Ryzen CPUs launch and Kaby Lake G is here. Plus, news from Dell, Lenovo, HyperX, Rivet Networks, LG, Samsung, TCL, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- CES 2018: EVGA Shows 2200W 80 Plus Platinum Power Supply
- AMD: AMD Announces 2nd Generation Ryzen CPUs for April, Threadripper for 2H 2018
- Intel Kaby Lake-G Launches: 8th Gen CPUs with Radeon Vega M Graphics
- Lenovo X1 Carbon X1 Yoga
- CES 2018: Lenovo Announces Mirage VR Camera and Untethered Motion-Tracking Daydream Headset
- CES 2018: HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Gaming Headset
- DELL XPS 13 Rose Gold...
- CES 2018: Rivet Networks Partners with Intel for Killer Wireless-AC 1550