Theadripper... we got benchmarks! 8th gen Intel CPUs are coming, Samsung's newest V-Nand, a 96TB NAS from LaCie, or maybe a petabyte of storage in a 1U rack from Intel? Anker's built an Alexa device, the Eufy Genius, and there's a new $125 android phone with killer specs.... from T-mobile???
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Threadripper 1950x review
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper Installation and Unboxing
- Media Alert: New 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family to Debut Aug. 21
- FMS 2017: Intel's EDSFF 'Ruler' SSD Form Factor Details Emerge - 1 Petabyte in a 1U Chassis!
- FMS 2017: Samsung Announces QLC V-NAND, 16TB NGSFF SSD, Z-SSD V2, Key Value
- Consumer Reports Surface pull
- Redefining “Bang for Your Buck”: Introducing the first T-Mobile REVVL, Smartpicks & the new JUMP! On Demand
- Anker's built an Alexa!
- eufy life
- LaCie 12big 96TB Review (Thunderbolt 3)