Nvidia's new Tesla V100 packs the new Volta GPU architecture, and the specs are obscene! Ryzen CPUs are getting cheaper, USB C Docks from Dell and Kensington reviewed, Amazon's Echo Show... is this a ripoff? Nvidia's power gonna be in Toyota's self driving vehicles, all that and more in This Week In Computer Hardware!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Patch for severe authentication bypass bug won’t be available until next week.
- NVIDIA Announces Tesla V100 with Volta GPU at GTC 2017
- MS Build: Cortana is coming to your car, Amazon.
- Cortana speaker from Hardon (recently bought by Samsung)
- Introducing Echo Show - Black
- Did Amazon poach this idea from Nucleus, a company they invested in?!?
- Ryzen CPU prices dropping???
- Snapdragon 660 and 630 systems on a chip... Midrange Android Upgrade, yo!
- Alphacool NexXxos Cool Answer 360 D5/UT Water Cooling Kit Review
- Toyota will use Nvidia’s Drive PX supercomputers for autonomous vehicles
- Open source chip design?
- Apple's gonna monitor your sleep...
- Wearable Vendor