Feb 2nd 2017
This Week in Computer Hardware 400
Enterprise Hardware Fails Hard! It's a Good Thing!
Micron 5100 MAX 960GB and ECO 1920GB Enterprise SSDs reviewed! AMD's Ryzen is coming soon, let's talk thermal compound performance, and how well does mayonnaise hold up long term??? FSP twins 500W ATX redundant PSU, Basemark VRScore PC is official, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FSP Twins 500W ATX Redundant Power Supply Review
- In case you didn't know, Ryzen. March. Be ready!
- Micron 5100 MAX 960GB and ECO 1920GB Enterprise SSD Review
- Toshiba Plans To Spin Off Storage Business, Sell 20% Of New Company
- Asus Enters Single Board Computer Market with Tinker Board
- Thermal paste head-to-head – does it matter which brand you use?
- Does Mayonnaise Last as a Thermal Compound?
- Hardware Secrets roundup.
- Living dangerously; delidding your i7-7700k
- Print your own delidding tool
- FSP Twins 500W Redundant Power Supply Review - Lee Garbutt
- Razer Announces Yellow Mechanical Keyboard Switch
- AMD Announces Q4 2016 and FY 2016 Results
- Basemark's VRScore PC, the World's First Comprehensive VR Benchmark
- NOLO VR Kickstarter: Play Steam VR Games on Your Smartphones