The Khronos VR Standard Initiative sounds so ominous, but it'll be great for gamers. Kaby Lake desktop performance numbers, what's coming in Intel's 270 chipsets, Maglev PC fans, and Samsung beats Apple!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The Khronos Group Announces VR Standard Initiative
- Intel Z270 Express and H270 Express Chipsets Support Kaby Lake, More PCI-E 3.0 Lanes
- Revisiting GTX 1060 vs. RX 480
- GTX 1060 vs. RX 480 - An Updated Review
- Nvidia's Folding@Home bug still not fixed...
- U.S. Supreme Court backs Samsung in smartphone fight with Apple
- Pebble is dead. Pebble owners are screwed.
- HardOCP gets an early Kaby Lake... quick and dirty benchmarks!
- Magnetic fans, how do they work? Check out Corsair's new ML series
- Thrustmaster TMX Review: Budget FFB for Xbox One and PC
- The Verge Google Wifi review
- WD and HGST Refresh Enterprise SSDs to Include 8TB, Push HDDs to 12TB and Beyond
- 12 Moto Mods per year?1?