Possible new Macbook Pro redesign in late October, the world's biggest 1 Tbps DDoS attack, Toshiba's OCZ TL100 2.5" SATA SSDs, the ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 Motherboard has all the things, iPhone 8 rumors are already being discussed, Android Wear 2.0 delayed until early next year, Sony’s Xperia XZ and X Compact phone pricing, Motorola pretty much doesn't exist in the US anymore, Wink is launching the Wink Hub 2, Snap Inc. introduces Spectacles, Blackberry's not in the hardware business anymore, Sebastian's Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless Mouse review, a new Raspberry Pi OS, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- MacBook Pro Late October???
- World's Largest 1 Tbps DDoS Attack Launched from 152,000 Hacked Smart Devices...
- Toshiba Announces OCZ TL100 2.5" SATA SSDs - 240GB at $0.28/GB!
- ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 Motherboard Review
- Oh Boy! iPhone 8 Rumors!
- Android Wear 2.0
- "Multiple Android Wear smartwatches are not pairing correctly with the iPhone 7"
- Sony’s Xperia XZ and X Compact smartphones get US pricing and availability
- Google Home, the Next Alexa Competitor Has Its Pricing Leaked
- Wink Hub 2
- DJI's new Mavic Pro drone folds up and fits in the palm of your hand
- Blackberry's out of the hardware biz
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless Mouse Review
- New Raspberry Pi OS Is Here! Meet PIXEL