NVIDIA's GTX 1050 is apparently scheduled for the end of the month, AMD celebrates their Radeon Technologies Group anniversary, Hardware Canucks reviews the Toshiba OCZ VX500 512GB SSD, the Actiontec MoCA WCB6200Q Wireless Network Extender + ECB6200 Network Adapter serves a niche, the iPhone 7 is comparable to a 2013 MacBook Pro in certain strengths, the Asus ROG GX800VH is heavy-duty, the Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 240 Liquid CPU Cooler gets reviewed by Sebastian, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Actiontec MoCA WCB6200Q Wireless Network Extender and ECB6200 Network Adapter Review
- The GTX 1050 scheduled
- AMD Celebrates Anniversary of Radeon Technologies Group
- OCZ's VX500, next generation MLC for those who want price and performance in the same drive
- iPhone 7 scores better on both single- and multi-core than any MacBook Air
- Apple says all iPhone 7 Plus models and jet black iPhone 7 models will be unavailable to buy in stores initially, but all models
- LG, Huawei, and Motorola confirm no new Android Wear watches in fall 2016 despite releasing one in Sept. 2015, hinting at a lack
- The watercooled Asus ROG GX800VH
- Why just build a system when you can frame it? Thermaltake's Core P3 wall mount enclosure
- It's not a Proton Pack, it's the MSI VR One backpack PC
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Pro 240 Liquid CPU Cooler Review