Seasonic's PRIME 750W Titanium Power Supply is extremely competent, AMD shows Zen CPU Architecture, Chromebooks outsell Macs for the first time, a multi-GPU memory management animation, AMD's big Q2 2016, ASUS 3D printed parts, MIT MegaMIMO for solving network congestion, T-Mobile's new data plan, the MasterLiquid Maker 92 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- AMD Exposes Zen CPU Architecture at Hot Chips 28
- Seasonic PRIME 750W Titanium Power Supply Review
- Dell 7000 2-in-1
- Chromebooks vs. Macbooks
- A New Perspective on Multi-GPU Memory Management
- AMD Gains Significant Market Share in Q2 2016
- ASUS introduces 3D printed parts for their motherboards, GPUs and peripherals
- MIT MegaMIMO
- T-Moble One new data plan
- Cooler Master Introduces MasterLiquid Maker 92 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler