Allyn Malventano joins Patrick Norton to discuss Flash Memory Summit 2016, including the Seagate 60TB SAS SSD, Samsung's 4th generation of V-NAND, the Micron QuantX XPoint Prototype SSD, and 48 U.2 SSDs in a single 2U chassis. Plus, DEF CON, Qualcomm chip security flaws, hackable Bluetooth locks, the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge, Apple Watch 2 rumors, an upcoming Playstation September event, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FMS 2016: Seagate Demos Facebook Lightning, 60TB 3.5" SSD!
- FMS 2016: Samsung To Announce 64-Layer 4th Gen V-NAND
- FMS 2016: Micron QuantX XPoint Prototype SSD Spotted
- FMS 2016: Supermicro All-Flash NVMe Systems - Switching PCIe up to 48 SSDs!
- Playstation event
- Bluetooth locks suck...
- DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge at Defcon
- iPhone 7 Sept 7
- Apple Watch 2 rumors have started
- Google bringing Wireless Internet!!!