Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro 2TB review, Dark Power Pro 11 750W PSU review, AMD Radeon RX 480 specifications revealed, the possible death of headphone jacks, Samsung's 48-layer V-NAND products, the KiloCore project from UC Davis, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Western Digital My Passport Wireless Pro 2TB Review - More Power
- be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 750W PSU Review
- Whoops! AMD Radeon RX 480 Specifications on Newegg
- Several more RX 480's appear
- Rumor: AMD Plans 32-Core Opteron with 128 PCIe Lanes
- ASUS Responds to GTX 1080 "Reviewer VBIOS" Concerns
- Brace Yourselves, Samsung SM961, PM961, 960 PRO and 960 EVO SSDs Are Coming!
- Fermi, Kepler, Maxwell, and Pascal Comparison Benchmarks
- UCDavis Manufactures a 1000-Core CPU