Patrick Norton and Ryan Shrout go over the news from Google I/O 2016, including Daydream and Home. They also discuss DOOM, Android Wear 2.0, Amazon's Alexa plans, Google's TPU custom chip, the powerful GTX 1080, the upcoming GTX 1070, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- First Impressions: DOOM
- Daydream is Google’s Android-powered VR platform
- Google's new VR headset and motion controller...
- Google will compete w/ partners, sell Daydream VR headsets
- Alexa everywhere...
- Android Wear 2.0
- Tensor Processing Units....
- "The GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Founders Edition Review - GP104 Brings Pascal to Gamers "
- NVIDIA Releases Full Specifications for GTX 1070
- ARM going 10nm?!?
- Linksys Routers Won't Block Open Source Firmware
- IBM phase change memory