Patrick shows off his Raspberry Pi 3 and Ryan details the Samsung S7. Plus...Huawei's MateBook, new AMD CPUs, the DX12 Problem, and more!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Video Perspective: Huawei MateBook 2-in-1 Hands-on from MWC 2016
- Thermaltake Core X9 E-ATX Cube Chassis Review
- PC Gaming Shakeup: Ashes of the Singularity, DX12 and the Microsoft Store
- AMD to Add DirectFlip for DX12, Indicates FreeSync Incompatible with UWP Games
- Microsoft plans to merge PC and Xbox gaming
- Microsoft Comments on UWP Games and Full Screen Capability
- Samsung Curved 1080p Monitors First with AMD FreeSync over HDMI
- Are We Crazy? 12-hour Live Stream on Sunday, March 6th with Prizes, Guests, Fun!
- JPR Notes Huge Increase in Enthusiast AIBs for 2015
- AMD Refreshes AM2+ lineup
- WD Helium Drives make an entrance