Feb 18th 2016
This Week in Computer Hardware 351
Apple's got an Encryption Problem
Apple's letter to their customers regarding encryption, Samsung 750 EVO 120GB & 250GB 2.5" SATA SSD review, a DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter, and a family-friendly 3D printer!
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple's Open Letter About Encryption
- Google tweets in support
- Cotton Responds to Apple CEO Tim Cook
- Apple Restores 3rd Party Repairs
- Samsung 750 EVO 120GB and 250GB 2.5" SATA SSD Full Review - The Return of 2D NAND
- Khronos Group Releases Vulkan... with a Hard Launch
- Accell DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 Active Adapter
- 4K Digital Displays up to 4K60 444 600MHz 18Gbps
- Meet Cerberus: Crowdfunded Micro-ATX Case Made in USA
- What Micron's Upcoming 3D NAND Means for SSD Capacity, Performance, and Cost
- BackBlaze HD Reliability
- Quantum Break Will Require Windows 10 (and DirectX 12)
- Lian Li's PC-7N, retro case design with modern features
- FCC Votes on Cable Boxen
- Mattel Thingmaker