Aug 13th 2015
This Week in Computer Hardware 328
Samsung's 16TB SSD and Skylake Delidded
Samsung's new 48 layever VNAND and the first 16TB SSD, Skylake naked, GTX 950 rumors, Galaxy Note 5 launch dates, don't buy an iPhone till September 9th, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twich.
Send your computer hardware questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FMS 2015: *UPDATED* Samsung Adds Layers to its 3D VNAND, Doubling Capacity While Reducing Power Consumption
- FMS 2015: Samsung's New 256Gbit VNAND Enables 16TB PM1633a Datacenter SSD
- Intel SSD 750 Series 800GB SKU Appears!
- Photos and Tests of Skylake (Intel Core i7-6700K) Delidded
- Is this the GTX 950?
- Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition Review: Long Card, Long Name!
- Overclock any NVIDIA GPU on Desktop and Mobile with a New Utility
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury Unlocked as Fury X, Overclocked to 1 GHz HBM
- Upcoming Oculus SDK 0.7 Integrates Direct Driver Mode from AMD and NVIDIA
- 3dfx Voodoo 3 2000 PCI Unboxing - What year is it??!?
- What Exactly Is a Draw Call (and What Can It Do)?
- Snapdragon 820 is official: A look at its GPU (and how much the chip matters)
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 5 is official and will be available on August 21st
- Galaxy S6 Edge+ arrives with 5.7in QHD screen, octa-core chip and 4GB RAM
- Samsung teases a gorgeous round Apple Watch
- Xiaomi announces new flagship Redmi Note 2: Octa-core and full HD for $124
- Xiaomi New Product Launch: MIUI 7(China), Redmi Note 2, Mi Wi-Fi nano
- Android Fragmentation Visualized
- Reeven Brontes CPU Cooler Review: Reaching New Heights in Low-Profile Design
- Lenovo to Cut Jobs as PC Market Continues to Contract
- Smach Zero: portable Steam Machine pre-order date & price