Samsung's new 48 layever VNAND and the first 16TB SSD, Skylake naked, GTX 950 rumors, Galaxy Note 5 launch dates, don't buy an iPhone till September 9th, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twich.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FMS 2015: *UPDATED* Samsung Adds Layers to its 3D VNAND, Doubling Capacity While Reducing Power Consumption
- FMS 2015: Samsung's New 256Gbit VNAND Enables 16TB PM1633a Datacenter SSD
- Intel SSD 750 Series 800GB SKU Appears!
- Photos and Tests of Skylake (Intel Core i7-6700K) Delidded
- Is this the GTX 950?
- Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core Edition Review: Long Card, Long Name!
- Overclock any NVIDIA GPU on Desktop and Mobile with a New Utility
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury Unlocked as Fury X, Overclocked to 1 GHz HBM
- Upcoming Oculus SDK 0.7 Integrates Direct Driver Mode from AMD and NVIDIA
- 3dfx Voodoo 3 2000 PCI Unboxing - What year is it??!?
- What Exactly Is a Draw Call (and What Can It Do)?
- Snapdragon 820 is official: A look at its GPU (and how much the chip matters)
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 5 is official and will be available on August 21st
- Galaxy S6 Edge+ arrives with 5.7in QHD screen, octa-core chip and 4GB RAM
- Samsung teases a gorgeous round Apple Watch
- Xiaomi announces new flagship Redmi Note 2: Octa-core and full HD for $124
- Xiaomi New Product Launch: MIUI 7(China), Redmi Note 2, Mi Wi-Fi nano
- Android Fragmentation Visualized
- Reeven Brontes CPU Cooler Review: Reaching New Heights in Low-Profile Design
- Lenovo to Cut Jobs as PC Market Continues to Contract
- Smach Zero: portable Steam Machine pre-order date & price