Jul 23rd 2015
This Week in Computer Hardware 325
4TB SSDs Are Expensive
The Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro Black Edition mobile gaming notebook review, Bitspower AIX99R5E Nickel Plated Cover Block review, AMD confirms availability of the Radeon R9 Nano in August, TSMC plans"very steep" ramping of 16nm, Samsung announces VNAND powered 4TB PM863 and 2TB SM863 SATA enterprise SSDs, NVIDIA adds Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Bundle to GeForce Cards, AMD A8-7670K (Godavari) launches with Steamroller, Ryan is not at Quakecon, and more of your questions answered.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twich.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro Black Edition - Mobile Gaming at a Reasonable Price
- Bitspower AIX99R5E Nickel Plated Full Cover Block Review
- AMD Confirms August Availability of Radeon R9 Nano
- TSMC Plans 10nm, 7nm, and "Very Steep" Ramping of 16nm
- Samsung Announces VNAND Powered 4TB PM863 and 2TB SM863 SATA Enterprise SSDs
- NVIDIA Adds Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Bundle to GeForce Cards
- AMD A8-7670K (Godavari) Launches with Steamroller
- We are NOT at Quakecon...
- Rocket League