The iPhone 6S picture leaks, the IP licensing business model, ASUS MG279Q 27-in FreeSync monitor review, AMD Fury X pump whine investigation, ASUS introduces the STRIX GTX 980 Ti with DirectCU III Cooler, rumors of Intel to follow up Skylake with Kaby Lake, Lexar Professional Workflow HR2, UR1, SR1, CFR1, and DD246 review.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twich.
Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- iPhone 6S
- The IP licensing business model. A love story.
- ASUS MG279Q 27-in 1440P 144Hz IPS 35-90Hz FreeSync Monitor Review
- Retail AMD Fury X Sound Testing - Pump Whine Investigation
- New AMD Fury X Pumps May Reduce Noise Levels
- Report: No Stock Cooler Bundled with Intel Skylake-K Unlocked CPUs
- ASUS Introduces STRIX GTX 980 Ti with DirectCU III Cooler and a Hefty Overclock
- Rumor: Intel to Follow Up Skylake with Kaby Lake
- Lexar Professional Workflow HR2, UR1, SR1, CFR1, DD256 Review - Fully Loaded Media Hub