Hosts:Patrick Norton and Ryan Shrout Do you need 8GB of RAM on your GPUs?, iPhone 6 A8 benchmarked, GTX970 4G, G sync or Adaptive Sync, Windows 10 is here! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/twich. Send your computer hardware questions to email@example.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 58:34
- Samsung 840 / 840 EVO susceptible to flash read speed degradation over time
- Micron M600 SSD Review - Digging into Dynamic Write Acceleration
- Window 10 is here!
- NVIDIA Confirms It Has No Plans to Support Adaptive Sync
- AMD Catalyst 14.9 for Windows
- EVGA Hydro Copper GTX 980 Water Block Early Performance Testing
- The MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING 4G is sitting right in the sweet spot
- HTC Making the Google Nexus 9 with NVIDIA Tegra K1?
- iPhone 6 and Apple A8 SoC Performance Preview