Jun 20th 2019
Tech News Weekly 88
Libra Brings Fiat to Facebook?
Facebook Libra, SIM hijacking, Final Fantasy 7
- (02:04) Brady Dale from Coindesk says that Facebook's newly announced cryptocurrency Libra could ultimately make or break the company.
- (17:31) What happens when someone hijacks your SIM card? Matthew Miller from ZDNet shows that its a nightmare that gets worse before it gets better.
- (35:57) With E3 in the books, Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica highlights three games that have him most excited including the eagerly anticipated remake of Final Fantasy VII.
- (52:14) What exactly does the Pixel 4 leak and the Radiohead mini-disc hack have in common? They are both opportunities from the targets to take control of the message.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Libra White Paper Shows How Facebook Borrowed From Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Will Facebook’s Libra Be an On-Ramp or Dead End for Crypto?
- SIM swap horror story: I've lost decades of data and Google won't lift a finger
- Final Fantasy VII Remake hands-on: Already feels like the one for jaded JRPG fans
- Future Final Fantasy VII Remake Parts Won't Take As Long To Develop
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch Trailer - Nintendo E3 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077’s April 2020 release date confirmed by, uh, Keanu Reeves
- New Pixel 4 Model Leaks Along with Facial ID Details
- Google Pixel 4 Design
- We listened to all 18 hours of the ‘OK Computer’ leaks, and picked out these hidden gems
- BREAKING: Thank You Radiohead
- Album of the Day: Radiohead, “MINIDISCS [HACKED]”