- (01:54) Jason Cipriani from CNET shares a number of ways you can lock down the date in your account.
- (14:00) The WWDC dust has settled, and John Gruber from Daring Fireball thinks Apple returned to form by supporting all of its platforms together at once.
- (30:48) The Trevor Project is a non-profit that provides support for LGBTQ youth, and Emily Dreyfus from Wired shares why digital support is so appealing to this community.
- (42:14) Samantha Cole from Vice talks about the strategy that Facebook and Instagram have adopted around dealing with deepfakes like the recent Mark Zuckerberg video posted to Instagram.
- (53:20) Maker Media is closing, and founder Dale Dougherty talks about a possible future in the non-profit space for the company as well as the importance of the maker community.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.