- (02:02) Jason Howell reviews the new OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 earphones
- (14:09) Russell Brandom from the Verge picks apart what the latest round of tariffs mean for smartphones and laptops
- (29:54) AI can make whiskey and translate spoken language into a different language using the voice of the speaker
- (42:58) Kids are watching a lot of screens, but not many advertisements. Or are they?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Donald Trump is short-circuiting the electronics industry
- Netflix Saves Our Kids From Up To 400 Hours of Commercials a Year
- University of Michigan - Television and Children
- Meet the world’s first AI-created whisky
- Mackmyra AI Whisky
- Introducing Translatotron: An End-to-End Speech-to-Speech Translation Model
- Raising A Ninja