- 1:54 GM and Amazon have invested in electric truck company Rivian. Sam Abuelsamid from the Wheel Bearings podcast talks about the Tesla competitor.
- 16:23 People in the US spent an average of $79 on iOS apps this year. Developer Ish ShaBazz explains why this makes sense.
- 31:22 How automated lights can improve your health. The founder of the Orro light switch talks about the science of light and sleep.
- 43:06 A new report says that the digital detox doesn't work. Megan wants to discuss how boredom is a problem our devices can't solve.
- 48:55 Happy Valentine's Day. Dating apps are leaking your data and disappointing venture capitalists.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Morgan Stanley: Why GM and Amazon may be investing in 'the next Tesla'
- GM, Amazon eye electric-truck maker Rivian
- Beating Tesla To The Punch Rivian Debuts High-Performance Electric Pickup
- 2019 Jaguar I-PACE First Look
- Illuminated Bits
- Capsicum App
- Cutting your screen time isn't curbing your phone addiction, survey says
- Mojo Vision Device Distraction Report
- Coffee Meets Bagel Data Breach
- VCs Arent Falling in Love with Dating Startups