- 1:51 Taylor Lorenz from The Atlantic writes about how Instagram users are promoting items as if they are paid sponsorships in an attempt to raise their profile in front of their peers.
- 10:08 Aja Romano from Vox is a Tumblr user and has opinions on the platform's decision to filter out all adult content, pushing all sorts of other content communities into uncharted territory.
- 28:04 Mathew Ingram from the Columbia Journalism Review talks about NPR's new open sourced podcast analytics technology, and how privacy-minded people don't like its advanced capabilities.
- 44:24 Susan Karlan from Fast Company was invited to be one of the first people to take a ride through Elon Musk's Boring tunnel, and she lived to tell the tale. She also knows a lot about snails.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Rising Instagram Stars Are Posting Fake Sponsored Content
- Tumblr is banning adult content. It’s about so much more than porn.
- Archive of Our Own
- NPR’s move into podcasting analytics raises privacy concerns
- My Strange Trip Inside Elon Musks First Underground Highway
- Amazon Alexa user receives 1,700 audio recordings of a stranger through ‘human error’