- 1:55 How Purple Air crowd sources its air quality sensors to bring vital information about pollution to everyone
- 16:56 On-demand motorized scooter companies Lime and Bird are influencing helmet laws and taking risks at rider's expense.
- 27:41 Digital artist Jenny Odell spins a web of Amazon lipstick drop shippers, Christian Universities, and Newsweek.
- 42:48 Amazon baby registries are using deceptive ad practices to trick buyers into buying gifts new parents don't want.
- 57:23 Jason has a first look at the new Google Pixel Slate and Megan wants to switch it out for her iPad.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.