- 1:27 Buzzfeed's Craig Silverman investigates an elaborate fraud scheme that tracked human behavior to steal from mobile ad companies.
- 14:45 First look at the iPhone XR with Mark Spoonauer from Tom's Guide. Plus, how it compares to the iPhone XS and the Pixel 3.
- 30:02 Ernesto Falcon from The Electronic Frontier Foundation explains why 5G isn't for everyone, especially people in rural areas.
- 44:26 How the new electronic scooter craze mirrors is moving fast and breaking people. Elizabeth Lopatto from The Verge reports.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- Apps Installed On Millions Of Android Phones Tracked User Behavior To Execute A Multimillion-Dollar Ad Fraud Scheme
- Sen. Mark Warner Is Pressing The FTC To Tackle Digital Ad Fraud After A BuzzFeed News Investigation
- iPhone XR Review: The Best iPhone for the Money
- The Heavy Focus on 5G Wireless Means We Are Ignoring 68 Million Americans Facing High-Speed Cable Monopolies
- Profiles of Monopoly: Big Cable and Telecom
- Trump signs order to set US spectrum strategy as 5G race looms
- Scooter companies are moving fast and breaking people, but they say they’re not to blame
- Tiny Drones Team Up to Open Doors