- From 8K TVs to water powered eye massagers, Devindra Hardwar from Engadget explored the halls of IFA in Berlin and shares some of his favorite finds.
- It took a while, but Theranos is finally closing down its operations. John Carreyrou, the Wall Street Journal reporter who exposed the company's impropriety, explains.
- Twitter and Facebook execs endure the Congressional hotseat while Google sits this one out. Jeff Jarvis from Buzzmachine.com rates their performance in the hearings.
- Artifical Intelligence promises to reshape the healthcare industry, but Dave Gershgorn from Quartz says that the data is often biased and has a long way to go.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
- It’ll be years before 8K matters.
- Save me, water-powered eye massager
- Acer's Predator Thronos is a cockpit masquerading as gaming chair
- iRobot put a vacuum in its robot vacuum charging base.
- Firm, tarred by scandal, will pay creditors its remaining cash
- Facebook and Twitter to Testify on Russia as Google Is Spurned
- Jack Dorsey survived his grueling day in D.C.
- Poor jack is still testifying. But if you're in the DC area and you hurry you could get very, very good seats.
- Justice Dept. says social media giants may be ‘intentionally stifling’ free speech
- Heart rate during a Senate and House hearing
- If AI is going to be the world’s doctor, it needs better textbooks
- Apple’s Shazam acquisition cleared by EU regulators