- 1:28 What's it like to be a 10 year old on a modern day smartphone? Katie Notopoulos from Buzzfeed set herself up to see for herself.
- 14:44 Blockchain technology promises to help change how journalism is delivered. Manoush Zomorodi talks about her new podcast business that's built on the blockchain.
- 31:42 Gavin Jenkins, once a gas station cashier, wrote about the new on-demand fuel delivery economy and how that might affect gas stations and the communities they serve.
- 47:24 The EU issued a record breaking fine to Google over its antitrust ruling, and JR Raphael from Android Intelligence believes that the European Union misses the point.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- I Switched On All My Phone’s Settings For A 10-Year-Old And It Was Fantastic
- Stable Genius Productions
- The rise of on-demand fuel means the poor will inherit gas stations
- On-Demand Fuel Services Could Make Gas Stations Go Extinct
- The EU's Android antitrust ruling overlooks 3 critical points
- Project ‘Fuchsia’: Google Is Quietly Working on a Successor to Android
- Fuchsia and the future of Android
- Android Intelligence
- Lethal Autonomous Weapons Pledge