Jul 12th 2018
Tech News Weekly 40
Elon's Squirrel Syndrome
- 1:21 Elon Musk has offered to help save stranded children and fix water toxicity. Sam Abuelsamid from Navigant Research talks about how Tesla shareholders say he needs to focus more on his core business.
- 14:45 Dr. Kiki Sanford from This Week in Science shows how scientists are harvesting hydrogen from water in microgravity which could benefit deep space travel in the future.
- 28:56 Eagerly awaited AR hardware from Magic Leap is now one step closer to reality. CNET's Sean Hollister details all the new info shared by the company earlier this week, and what it might mean when the device finally launches.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The Engineering Behind Elon Musk's Bid to Save Thailand's Cave Boys
- Hell for Elon Musk Is a Midsize Sedan
- Scientists Harvest Hydrogen from Water in Microgravity, a Nifty Trick for Deep-Space Travel
- ‘Gene drive’ passes first test in mammals, speeding up inheritance in mice
- New digital chemical screening tool could help eliminate animal testing
- Magic Leap's long-awaited headset will ship this summer -- and everything else we learned
- Magic Leap's Demo
- NVIDIA Unveils AI That Removes Noise, Grain, and Even Watermarks