- 1:44 Ernesto Falcon from The Electronic Frontier Foundation discusses the Net Neutrality win in the Senate and its chances of passing the house. If you want to save Net Neutrality, its time to contact your Representative in the House.
- 11:40 Roger Cheng from CNET talks explains the importance of Chinese Android phone maker ZTE. What the company did wrong and why President Donald Trump is tweeting about them in advance of trade talks.
- 24:47 Hanna Kozlowska from Quartz talks about Facebook's audit and how Instagram will measure how much quality time we spend searching through dog photos.
- 38:11 Jason Howell offers a First Look at the OnePlus 6.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The Senate Voted to Stand Up for Net Neutrality, Now Tell the House to Do the Same
- ZTE, facing paralyzing US ban, is still fighting for its life
- Donald Trumps Tweet About ZTE
- What makes ZTE a cybersecurity threat? Congress wants to know
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day puts inclusive tech in the spotlight
- Facebook is revealing data on how good it is at moderating content, but the numbers have holes
- Facebook has suspended 200 apps as it investigates misuse of data
- Instagram will soon let you know just how much time you waste on it
- If you want Facebook to stop targeting you for ads, follow these instructions
- OnePlus 6
- Here's the Avengers edition OnePlus 6
- Feast your eyes on the iPhone X Tesla, a case so crazy it comes with its own phone