- 1:19 Nate Lanxon from Bloomberg talks about the terms of service reckoning
- 18:44 Tom Jackman from The Washington Post tells the story of Eric Lundgren, who is going to jail for selling Windows restore discs
- 29:19 Bradley Chambers from 9to5Mac explains why AppleCare+ is a horrible idea for schools that deploy iPads.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The ‘Terms and Conditions’ Reckoning Is Coming
- E-waste recycler Eric Lundgren loses appeal on computer restore disks, must serve 15-month prison term
- Making The Grade: AppleCare+ is a terrible investment for iPad deployments
- Is MoviePass Already Ending the Idea of 30 Tickets for the Price of One?