- Montana has become the first state to ban TikTok as of Wednesday officially. Caroline Mimbs Nyce of The Atlantic stops by the show to discuss what happens next.
- How does a free TV sound? Mikah talks about the company Telly, which is looking to give away its line of TVs to thousands of people with a catch that its TVs would constantly play ads on a secondary display.
- Google is looking to delete inactive personal accounts starting in December. Jason talks about some ways you can save your account from being deleted this way.
- Finally, Mikah talks about a great article by Mark Gurman about Apple's upcoming release of its widely anticipated AR/VR headset and how the stakes are high for Tim Cook with the forthcoming device announcement.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit
- Montana’s TikTok Ban Won’t Work
- Montana Governor Signs Total Ban of TikTok in the State
- Montana bans Telegram, WeChat, and Temu from government devices
- Telly’s wild idea: Free TVs with inescapable ads
- Google will begin deleting inactive personal accounts starting in December
- Apple’s New Headset Meets Reality